Thursday, July 24, 2008

Leprechauns, Unicorns & The Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow

What do Leprechauns, Unicorns & the Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow all have in common? They're all things that you've heard exist but can't seem to find. My new thing to add to this list is Gatorade Endurance Formula in powder form.

I've had it before, I've received samples, but I just can't find it in the stores! I went to Fleet Feet (Pipers and Lincoln Square), the Runner's Edge, Jewel (at Dunning and on Montrose & Laurence), Butera, 2 GNC's and Dick's Sporting Goods. No one seems to have this stuff.

If anyone has a lead on it, let me know, but I think it would be easier to find a Republican in Chicago (yet another thing I've heard exists, but are endangered).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your right! the last republican retired to Florida.

Who, me? said...

http://www.footlocker.com/catalog/productdetail.cfm?model_nbr=83546&sku=34026&SID=8732&inceptor=1&cm_mmc=SEO-_-Feeds-_-Froogle-_-null


Footlocker? Or at least footlocker online.

Victoria said...

If you go to the Gatorade Endurance website, they have a link to plug in your zip code and it'll tell the stores nearest you that they sell it at. I think the lookup is for both the liquid and powder forms, but at least you'll have to stores that sell it and you can give them a call before heading out! Here's the link...
http://www.enduranceformula.com/

Bethie said...

Awesome--you guys rock!

Way to keep me hydrated!