Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Can anyone explain to me what people at my gym are thinking?

This morning I headed to the gym early to avoid the oppressive heat of this very hot Chicago day. I ran my 3 miles, lifted weights and hit the showers. Now, I understand that the locker room is a semi public place. I believe in being cautious of my surroundings. So I want to know if I'm over reacting...

Is it really ok to sit on the counter where the sinks are located (in towel and your underwear) and shave your legs?

Maybe I'm being impractical. Part of me thinks she was using the foam soap on her legs instead of shave cream. Not that she couldn't have done the same thing in the shower!!! (I think that if she had been on her cell phone at the same time, I would have lost it!)

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Maybe her, naked lady blow-drying her hair upside down, and loud talker in Polish on the cell phone lady should all get together... hmm... that'd be interesting...
I don't get people...