Thursday, July 3, 2008

“Turd Ferguson, funny name…”

Yeah, that’s an old SNL reference, but it just, never stops being funny!

Anywho, I was out running and I was wearing my Flying Pig Marathon race shirt. This random guy thought it was funny and offered me 20 bucks for it. DUDE!! I earned that shirt!! (Ya’ll have seen the post!)

I realized there must be other marathons with funny names, so I’ve decided to create a list of endurance races I’d like to run, just for the fun name. I’ve included a link to the site, not only to prove they’re real, but also if you’re interested in running that race too!

I’m sure there’s more out there, I’ll add ‘em when I find ‘em! Runners have the best sense of humor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lost Duchman is it out west? It is a gold mine that has billions in it. Run and find the gold!