Thursday, December 13, 2007

Stange Places I have Napped

I'm coming down with a sinus infection. I hate them. They're awful. They make me feel like OIA.

Anywho, I went home after work and slept. When I woke up, I decided it was time for a drug run to Walgreens. I had a perscription for something else to be filled so I had chosen my cold drugs and was waiting near the pharmacy. The chairs really aren't so uncomfortable that I couldn't lean back and close my eyes...

A hour later the pharmacist woke me up with my refill and to check on me. She wasn't even mad that I fell asleep. She just told me that she hoped I felt better! Such a sweetheart!!

I think that when I'm sick, I should nap at Walgreens more often.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yuck! I can truly sympathize with you on the sinus infections. They're the worst. I hope you feel better soon!