Thursday, August 23, 2007

Me vs. August

I'm starting to think that the end of August doesn't like me. I'm tired of bad news, miscommunications, crabby people and people just sucking in general.

There was some issues at school that were annoying. I had a AWFUL blood test--(So bad that I not only vomited, but I also passed out--and the results weren't good either.). And on the drive home today, some crabby old man was on my ass honking and swearing at me (yes, I do see the irony). The mail guy keeps delivering my Sports Illustrated and Time Outs (as well as other magazines) late. My stalker had reappeared (I had hoped to be stalker free in '07). My Trib hasn't been at my house before 9:30 am in weeks.... It's not just this August, either...I can think back several years of sucky Augusts.

I can't decide if I need to better my karma or if I should just hide under the bed.

At least my Bears and Cubbies are doing well...(Somebody, knock on wood...August doesn't like me, remember?)

2 comments:

Who, me? said...

Oh dear! Well September is a mere week away. Maybe you should wear a bike helmet until then.

Anonymous said...

It must be August in general. (Misery loves company)...Flooded entry way to my apartment...virus and adware on my work computer...massive power outage where I work, without being trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!!! And now, some one ate my sandwich..."MY" SANDWICH!!!