Sunday, August 26, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Becca came in this weekend for the all important BEARS GAME!! The weekend started Friday, so that Becca could get her Leona's Fix (Hey, they don't have Leona's in the QCA.) Then we decided to keep it mellow...by going bowling.

Check out that form!
I think I bowled my best game ever! (And by best I mean, I suck! Look at that split!!)

Saturday was spent around town, and ended with Becca's first trip to the redone Soldier Field.
Here's a bit of the game:Yes, I did think it was necessary to paint my face (with glitter) for the game.
I'm not going to make any comments about the game...you all saw it, Bears won 31-28. What I do take major issue with is the fact that they stopped serving beer 5 minutes in to the third quarter. WTF?!?! If you weren't in the rediculously slow lines at half time, you were basiclly screwed! I got in line with 30 seconds left in the second quarter and I wasn't served until right at the cut off. I got the last beers before the alcohol cut off. There were some very angry Bears fans in the line behind me.

Aside from that annoyance, it was an excellent weekend--GO BEARS!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

August doesn't seem so bad now, does it?

Bethie said...

Eh, I've still been getting bad news and general suckyness. I'm still not liking August. Just 2 more days to go!

Anonymous said...

Bears... Bears... Bears... Ditka. Bears... Can't wait to wear #72 in November :) Thanks for a great weekend.