Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Yeah for caffeine!

Man, I’m draggin’ today. I was up late trying to get my project done for this class I’m taking. I forgot how long CURF’s lesson plan forms are! I begged poor Donyielle to make coffee (and it was good!). Now I’m on to the wonderful thing that is caffeinated gum. It’s got a bit of a bite to it, but it does the job!!


Check it out! Two pieces of Jolt Gum equal one cup of coffee! Don’t worry it’s not to the point where I’m making coffee with Water Joe (caffeinated water).

Yeah for caffeine!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fresh breath and caffiene? thats a win win situation.

Anonymous said...

Horray for C8-H10-N4-HO2-O2!!!!

molly said...

OMG!!! this stuff was made for someone like me! i need at least 2 cups of coffee in the morning and a tab energy in the afternoon! i tried another type of energy gum from target - gator gum (??) or something like that. it was horrid! hated the after taste! what is the jolt like?

Bethie said...

It's the best stuff ever! It's a regular mint gum, with the crunchy outside. It does have a slight caffeine taste to it, but it's not bad. I like it!!
Go Caffeine!