Monday, October 2, 2006

Thank you, Mystery Person

I was at Mike's American Ale Houseon Sunday watching The Game (yes, capitol T, capitol G), and when I asked for my tab, it was only two dollars--the cost of the crab cake I ate--no beer!

I asked Melissa (the bartender) and she said that she didn't have any tab that I had any beer. I know that I had three. I did not halucinate drinking a beer. Not that this is a huge bill, but it was just weird.

So thank you, to whomever bought my Miller Lites....and GO BEARS!

3 comments:

molly said...

2 dollars for crab cakes??? i need to move back to chicago!

Bethie said...

Yeah, and they're really good!! They also serve hand-packed bar burgers with tator-tots!!

Next time I go, I'll take a pic of it...(I know, Anita, I should have done that in the first place! :) )

molly said...

mmmmmmmm tater tots!