Sunday, October 8, 2006

A little addition

So far it’s been a nice weekend! The Bears kicked ass, the weather was beautiful, and I got something pierced.

That’s right, I had decided that when I could get my rear into a certain size jean I would do it. I didn’t think it would happen but that day had arrived! I told Kristi while we were watching The Game at Mike’s the little deal that I had made with myself, and she graciously offered to hold my hand! So, we did our research and headed out.

We went to Jade Dragon which isn’t too far from my place. I talked with Tom, picked out a pretty ring and was set to go. I admit, I was a little worried. Kristi told me that hers had hurt when she got it done.

Here’s me lookin’ a little worried:




Next, Tom had me tuck up my shirt and used forceps to hold the spot.


He had me lay back and he got to work. The actual piercing:


Sliding the barbell in:


I barely felt him do it. I looked back at Kristi and asked “Is it in yet?” and she said “It’s done!”

I couldn’t believe it! I was so worried after what she said (that it would hurt), I replied, “That’s it? You’re such a weenie!!”

She laughed and said “I can’t believe you just called me a weenie.”

Look, ma I even paid attention to the care instructions!


Kristi even captured Crazy Tom’s certificate on the wall… (Look at the pirate!)



I’ll post a pic so you all can see it after it’s healed.

Thanks Kristi, for your fabulous photography skills!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Can't wait to see it! You have to get a BEARS charm to hang from it!

p.s. Sorry about the gigantic snowman thing. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? hehe

Bethie said...

I'll forgive you if you can find me the Bears navel ring! I did ask if they had one...they just had Cubs and Sox.

pinknest said...

aaaaah! crazy weenie. cheers to the jeans and the new ring.

Anonymous said...

Okay where is the close up?

Bethie said...

This was number six!