Thursday, September 28, 2006

Trim=Long Layers?

I was in desprate need of a trim, my last hair cut was in July. I finally made it in to night. I told the girl I wanted a trim. I explained I had long layers and I was trying to grow my hair long. I just need a trim to get rid of the ickies and so my hair would lay nice.

What part of "TRIM" means re-cut long layers?

UGH!! I have been trying to get my hair healthy and one length forever. Now, I'm back to square one. After she took a chunk and cut off three inches I had to let her finish because I was afraid it would look even more stupid.

What was I supposed to do after the damage is done? I told her she was cutting off too much. And to top it off, my bangs are too short. ABOVE my eyebrows.

I've been telling myself all night--it's only hair. It will grow back.

How long will it take to grow this thing out? (Assuiming someone else doesn't screw it up again?)

Here's the horribleness. (And the pictures were taken in my horrible peach bathroom--don't get me started on that one) Please tell me it's not as bad as I think. (Dave and Barb, I need some more positive messages!!)




3 comments:

molly said...

aww! hair trauma is the worst! i get so grumpy if i hate my cut.

you can just cut it short and then it would be one length!

but it really shouldn't take that long to grow out!

most importantly, go to a new hair dresser who listens!!!

pinknest said...

yes, don't go to this hairdresser again. and i like layers!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful no matter what your hair looks like!