Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hooray for Football Season!!

The best time of year...Football Season!!

And what a great start!! The Chicago Bears defeated the Green Bay Packers 26 to nothing!!! It's always a wonderful Sunday when the Pack get's shut out, and it's even better when the Bears are the ones to do it!!

I know that the NFC North is not the "Black and Blue Division" any more, but at least we're certain to win the division! And with the depth at the quarterback position, even if (God forbid) Sexy-Rexy get's broken, Greise is a proven guy who can step up. I am worried about the red zone conversions. It today's game, I didn't see to much promise. Lovie needs to ensure that the guys can get the ball in there when it counts. It really drives me nuts to see the ball that close, and players can't deliver.

Besides that, so far I'm happy! Next week is Detroit. The Lion's did surprise me in their game against Seattle, but the fact is that they still lost, and I think their uniforms are ugly. So get ready for another ass kickin'!

GO BEARS!!

****Side note: If anyone has an extra-ticket to any home game, be sure to give this girl a call!!*****

No comments: