Sunday, September 17, 2006

Christmas in September?

Attention! Attention!

If you were planning to be the first to put up your Christmas lights for the 2006 holiday season, you have just lost that title.

Driving to the store today, I saw people putting UP their Christmas lights!!


What day is it? Oh that's right, SEPTEMBER 17th. WTF!?!?!

That's right, a house in the Jefferson Park area of Chicago, all decked out. I'll admit, I've put them up early...like mid-November, if there was an abnormally warm day. But in my defense, I never turned them on until after Thanksgiving. It was even raining, here in the Windy City.

What are these people thinking!?!?

I'm quite curious what Ongina's verdict on the actual decor would be...

1 comment:

pinknest said...

they probably were eating too many trans fats.