Sunday, September 3, 2006

Nick and Nick (yeah two of them) were working on the car on Saturday, and decided that I needed to start drinking...well fortunately for Target runs, we were doin' alright. I discovered that Target has wine in juice boxes!! Four different types of wine. I had to get a pack, just to make me feel better!






Nick was the brat master...



Yummy!! Good call Kristi on the turkey brats!


Mmmm...Brats....




Becca on the computer.





My buzz was definitely accelerated by my Malibu and Diet Coke...




The night ended with Carlos Mencia...Good times!

4 comments:

Bede said...

I love Carlos Mencia, wine, and juice boxes. Combine the three and it sounds like a great day to me!

Anonymous said...

Wine in juice boxes... that's just the coolest thing ever.

Bethie said...

All availible at your local Target

Anonymous said...

Nick sure is a keeper. He is so much fun, He has that sneaky smile that always makes me laugh.
MOM