Thursday, February 28, 2008

A New Super Food

I was in the grocery store the other day when I happened around an end cap. Now generally I shop the perimeter of the store, and most certainly stay away from the chip isle (because let’s face it, I have no self control). But this end cap glowed like a golden beacon. It called to me… it said….

BEER CHIPS!


What? What’s this? Potato chips made with beer? It’s the marriage of two of my most favorite foods, beer and potatoes! I think if they had a cheddar variety it would be a food mange a tois in my mouth! But I digress…needless to say I had to buy a bag!

OMG!! What I tasted upon consumption was the ultimate PMS-uber food. They’re the thicker variety of potato chips, the ones that are super crunchy. They have a slight hint of beer-y-ness, but it’s not overwhelming. The chips are not only salted, but sugared too! Seriously, it’s all perfectly balanced in one amazing bag. It's my new crack.

You’ve got to try these…they’re AWESOME!!

2 comments:

Who, me? said...

if they could only add pizza... then it would my perfect triumvirate of beer, potato chips, and pizza.

Bethie said...

OMG!! That trumps my beer, chips and cheese combo. GENIOUS!