Wednesday, January 30, 2008

An Unlikely 'Fro

I'm sure by now, everyone knows my pet peeves and annoyances at the gym. Now, I do try to avoid times when I know that these uncouth behaviors might occour. But today, I was completely unprepared for what I saw:

There was a woman, using one of the blow dryers. Not only was she half naked (and we all know my issues with people prancing about naked) but she was actually blow drying her UNDERARM HAIR!!!

EW!!! Seriously, there is absolutely no reason to groom ones pubic hair in a semi-public place!! Who does that?!? Call me over groomed, but my underarms have never been hairy enough to hide a small woodland creature! Am I too low maintence in thinking that it's excessive to have to blowdry and style the hair in your arm pits?

What the hell!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...remind me to not read your blogs right after I've had a big breakfast. Ewwww!

Not4Prophet said...

That's really strange. One would assume that a woman who allowed her underarm hair to grow to jungle-length would not be the type to spend large amounts of time grooming. However the semi-naked part certainly seems to fit the stereotype.

Anonymous said...

Ick. You should see what I see on people who come in to the OR... *shudder*