Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Is this a hint?

First of all, I want to thank everyone for a wonderful birthday, I had a great time!

Second, I want to thank the 2 people who sent me the Philosophy Bubbly scented shower gel and the Philosophy You Are My Sunshine shower gel and lip gloss. It was a fun surprise in the mail. I have to thank you on my blog, because neither package had any note!! The Sunshine package only had a card that said "Happy Birthday, Beautiful!", and the other had none.

So, unless people are sending me a subtle hint saying "Dude!! Bethie, you really need a shower!" Thanks, whomever you are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Bubbly was supposed to include a note saying something to the effect of: Congratulations on completing the Happiest Race on Earth. Not everyone can say they've finished both Disney half marathons- I'm so proud of you!"
-Becca
PS> Interestingly enough, I debated between the Bubbly & You are My Sunshine- glad to know you got both anyway :)

Bethie said...

Aw! Thanks! You're such a sweetie! And someday, you'll complete the Happiest Race on Earth! :) (Cuz I know you want the big fatty castle medal!)

I'm also glad that you sent it as congratulations and not because you think I'm smelly! :)