Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Machines Love Me

Today it seems that machines love me. I went to Judy's gym this afternoon (I'm house sitting) and got on one of the funky ellipticals that my gym doesn't have. I started my run and it seems that my 5 miles went much quicker than normal. In fact, I finished in 43:55--that's crazy fast for me!! Sure, I was trying to push myself, but I've never had an 8:47 split in my life!!

Then before I showered, I stepped on Judy's scale and I couldn't believe the numbers: 9 pounds lighter than Saturday!! S0 AWESOME!!!

Yeah, yeah. I know the machines are probably miss-calibrated. But if that's the case, maybe I should buy a lottery ticket or something. It's clear that machines are working in my favor today!

1 comment:

pinknest said...

lol! it's always nice to have a good machine day.