Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tool Snobs Anonymous

Today, I received a package in the mail. I was so excited! What could it be?




It was from my broker…random, but it turned out to be a “Thank you for investing with us” gift. So I opened the bubble wrap and packing and found a very odd shaped flashlight.

Wha????




It’s some sort of flashlight socket set thingy.

What the hell I’m supposed to do with this???




First of all, it’s really random. Second of all, I have a much better quality socket set, as well as a flashlight that is much less awkward. What self respecting person would drag this thing out if they wanted to fix something?? I mean, if I actually put this in my workshop, the other tools would laugh at it!!

Ok, ok…I admit it. I’m a tool snob. I blame this on Jack. But I have way better tools already! For my 16th birthday, I got my “small” tool box that lives in the boot of the car! The rest of my tools (power tools included) are not even hand me downs!! This is something that my mom would have given me as a toy to play with when I was five. The only thing useful is the four pack of AA batteries (it’s always good to have an extra set of batteries lying around). I think I’ll have more fun with the bubble wrap than the actual socket set.

Does any one know of some meeting I can attend?

Hello. My name is Bethie, and I’m a tool snob…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worst Socket Set--EVER!!

--Comic Book Guy

Matt Brand said...

what am I supposed to do with it?
THROW IT OUT!!

pinknest said...

is that a little dril??

Anonymous said...

i don't understand tools.