Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bear Feet and Hands

When I was a kid, I never wore slippers (even now I never wear them). But there was one pair of slippers that I wore until the soles wore out. They were my bear feet slippers. I loved them ever so much!

Recently, not only did I find them again, but I also found them in grown-up sizes!! Of course I ordered a pair, and they finally came today! Here they are...you can see Seamus checking them out...





They even have paw prints on the bottom!





I also ordered a pair of bear mittens...






Sooo soft!!



GO BEARS!!

6 comments:

pinknest said...

lol! that's so cute. and the cat looking at them!!! i love it. is the cat's name really seamus?

Bethie said...

Thanks--I love them too!!

And yes, my cat's name is really Seamus.

Anonymous said...

Awesome slippers! GO BEARS!!

Anonymous said...

very scary!!!!! grrr....

Anonymous said...

WOW those are some feet! at last you will not have cold feet!

Matt Brand said...

you are a silly bethie