Saturday, January 13, 2007

Stuff that made me smile today...

--Tortellini Soup and French Fries and Ranch Dressing for breakfast at Sally's on Harlem and Higgins.

--The Dodge Caravan Minivan painted like the Mystery Machine (thanks, Barb for snapping the pic!).






--Guinness on sale at Jewel.

--The sticker on my bananas.



--Barb continually quoting Spaceballs ("Keep firing, Assholes!!).

--FOOTBALL!

--Getting drunk dialed at 12:30 in the morning by Nick, Jack and Lisa.

--Beer brats, mashed potatoes and home made Guinness gravy--my personal take on "Bangers and Mash" :)




I hope at least one of these things make you smile too!! Have a lovely weekend! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you really eat that for breakfast? what fun! and your bangers and mash look it, too.

Bethie said...

Yes I did! There's this diner a couple of miles from my house...it's standard diner fare, but I love their steak fries with ranch dressing!

Anonymous said...

i miss beer brats. they are great when you are out grilling on a pontoon boat (or at least that is what my memory is !)