Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Road Trip!!

It's that time of year again--time to hit the open road and take a good ol' fashioned ROAD TRIP!

Here's Melissa having fun with the camera:
Creepy enormous windmills. Seriously, they were alien scary.
And these boys mooned us. Sorry, we weren't quick enough with the camera to get the big white ass pressed against the window.
Fun self portrait:
Melissa's happy rest stop in Minnesota:
The "Car Wash & Laundromat in the middle of South Dakota cracked us both up! (Yes, I'm holding a squeegee--there were massive bug issues on the windshield.) I didn't get it, I mean the place had a Car Wash/Laundromat but no stop light? Come on!!Mmmm....Peanut Butter and Banana
Beautiful view from Jeffie's front porch.
And finally at Dave's Sushi (Jeff and Melissa, happy and full of Sushi!)

I'll update soon with more pics, but I'm still frolicking in the mountains of Montana!

No comments: