Thursday, August 7, 2008

Disappearing Froggies

Here's some advice for all the Froggies out there: In this day and age, there is absolutely no excuse to stand up your date. There are cell phones, pagers, email and a gazillion other gadgets that may be used to contact another human being. Especially when you confirm said date, 24 hours prior to the date. I believe it's much better to make a phone call and lie to me (ie. car trouble, family issues, raging case of herpes...) as to why you're not going to show up, rather than ignoring my existence. Don't be extremely nice to me, make arrangements to meet and then become an amphibian Houdini!

To the Frog that stood me up: You better be trapped under something heavy. Preferably a hot, sweaty, smelly, sumo wrestler who had just eaten copious amounts of Mexican food.

2 comments:

Who, me? said...

yikes bad luck!!!

Anonymous said...

What kind of clueless tard would stand YOU up???

He better have been thrown in jail for trying to steal you diamonds or something.