Sunday, September 23, 2007

A PSA

Here's a tip:

If you do not want to get cussed out, DO NOT CALL ME DURING THE BEARS GAME.

I'm not kidding. This is not a drill. My own mother knows better than to call me when the Bears are playing. Good, bad or ugly--there is no guarantee that you will not verbally get your asshole ripped off and shoved so far up your nose you won't know whether to sneeze or fart. This is true for everyone. NO ONE IS EXEMPT (including Barb--but in her defense she does take the copious amounts of swearing like a champ). I do not want to chat. I do not want to discuss stats. I WANT TO WATCH THE GAME.

For those of you who haven't a clue, the Bears generally play on Sundays. In fact, there is an active link on the side of this web page to chicagobears.com. It works, use it. Check the schedule before you get called a "scrotum scratching ass-goblin" (or worse). I also would not recommend that you try half time or commercial breaks/time outs, it's all the same to me.

Thank you, and have a good day.

(and yes I know they looked like open infected ass tonight) GO BEARS.

4 comments:

Not4Prophet said...

first... who was dumb enough to call during the game...

second- somebody needs to buy the Bears offense some Stickum because it seems nobody is capable of holding onto the ball. Even ignoring Grossman's mediocre play, the offense looked horrible. Nothing pisses me off more than watching a receiver drop a ball that hits him in the hands...

Bethie said...

Mr. Pink--Thanks for letting me know that I'm not, in fact, over reacting.

There's somethings you just don't do!!

Victoria said...

I completely concur with the assessments of both situations...

pinknest said...

i am intrigued by this situation.