Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hell in Heels

I’ve been working on a logo for the marathon relay team that I’m running in on October 7th. I had something else in mind when I started, but I just couldn’t find a media to make it work on the shirts. Finally, I gave up and scrapped the original concept when I found maroon long sleeve tech shirts for $6.53 each. I couldn’t pass it up!

Here’s the finished product for team “Hell in Heels”:

The top design is on the front of the shirts and the names (bottom half of the screen) are on the back. I hate to toot my own horn, but I think they look bad ass! Ladies who have to wear it…I hope you like ‘em, see you next weekend!

5 comments:

pinknest said...

very cool! i like the font.

Bethie said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

super sweet!!

Bethie said...

Barb, I'm glad you like it--cuz' you have to wear it!

Anonymous said...

You sure have come a long way since ROBO MOUSE!