Monday, July 24, 2006

Skee Ball!

On Saturday, Nick showed up with his new toy. It seems that his Explorer died and he needed a new truck...check out the new wheels! It's beautiful and cushy.

Sorry Kristy...he couldn't wait until you got home!! :)




So we took it out for a spin and headed out to suburbia. We encountered some rain, but look at the rainbow!! (I was hanging out the moon roof to snap this one!)



After hanging out with some of Nick's friends, we went to Dave and Buster's. I LOVE skee ball, that's where I spent a good chunk of my time. Here's Nick playing Skee Ball...


He didn't do so well. I think he's trying to eat the skee ball.



Fortunately, there were no skee balls harmed in the making of this blog...Good times!!

3 comments:

pinknest said...

skeeball!!! awesome.

molly said...

OMG!!! i looove skee ball!
it has to be my favorite! when i have a basement some day, i will have a skee ball machine along with a karaoke machine to waste away all of my days .....

Bethie said...

I'd come over to play at your house all the time!!