Tuesday, July 25, 2006

For all the bloggers out there

I'm sure all of you bloggers out there can relate...

While most people are aware of my blog, (and thankfully read it), there are some who are surprised when I send them the link to my blog to tell them that they are out there in cyber-space (either their pic or a story about them). For those of you who encounter the same problem, there is now a shirt available at http://www.thinkgeek.com/oreilly/tshirts/5eb7/





Now everyone will know that any and all random actions may become at topic of discussion for a blog.

My question is this, do I have to warn people that they are the topic of a blog? Now that this shirt has spawned, is it totally passe to have a blog?

Regardless, I can now officially say--You've been warned--you may be blogged about!! GAME ON!

3 comments:

molly said...

I MUST HAVE!!!!!!


i can alternate between that an my "i'm silently judging you" t-shirt!

pinknest said...

i want a "GAME ON!" shirt.

Bethie said...

OOO!! I want a "Game On!" shirt too!

I think I need to start a side business making shirts...

There are a few wearing designs... if you're reading this and have a home-made Bethie shirt, send me a pic so I can post it!!