Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tales...A Guest Post

I’m very excited to present my very first guest post on my blog. I’m making it clear that this is a GUEST POST because I am very NOT PREGNAT (just making sure that’s clear). This is just too hilarious not to post! This happened to Meghan at work. She’s an OT and works with children in a suburban school district. Here’s a dialog that she had with one of her children.


I really need to share this conversation I had with a 7 year-old boy at work today. By far the strangest comment I've gotten from a kid. -Meghan

Boy: Are you getting a baby in there?

Meghan: Yep. I'm getting a baby.

Boy: Has your big egg cracked yet?(Boy pokes Meghan warily in the stomach)

Meghan: Huh?

Boy: You know, the big egg...where the baby is. I don't think yours is cracked yet. You should be careful though because I heard of a girl who had to go to the bathroom and then her big egg cracked and all her babies fell out into the toilet. They just fell right in the water. Gross.

3 comments: