Thursday, April 12, 2007

Home Depot Needs Their Own Help

I've been on a recent bout of home improvement, so I was in Home Depot on Tuesday to pic up some paint chips and to get a new light fixture for the "hallway" in my house.

I stoped to use the bathroom and found things broken!!

The toilet was majorly askew...

Even the soap dispenser didn't work. It didn't have a top!




What was I supposed to do? Dip my hands in to get the soap? Thank goodness for anti-bacterial gel in my purse!

I thought this was ridiculous. I mean, it's HOME DEPOT!!! Shouldn't they have the tools and expertise to fix these things in their own store?

3 comments:

Not4Prophet said...

Just because someone works at a home improvement store doesn't mean they know what they're doing. I know a former Menard's plumbing section employee who managed to accidentally blow up his own toilet while trying to fix a clog.

Bethie said...

I had no idea that he worked in the plumming section...

but does the fact that he blew up the toilet really surprise anyone?

molly said...

and i know plenty of people in fashion who can't dress!

but good obversation. total seinfeld moment.