Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Registered to Hustle

Today I registered for the annual “Hustle up the Hancock”. For those of you who don’t know, this is an annual event to run up the stairs of the Hancock building, the second tallest building in Chicago.

I completely forgot that the registration opened today, so I didn’t get to the site until after noon. The full climb was closed, so I registered for the half climb of 52 floors and got on the waiting list for the full climb of all 94 floors.

If you’re interested in supporting me, check out my site ! I’ll keep you updated on my progess! This is my first try, so wish me luck! :)

6 comments:

Bethie said...

Thanks, Petra...knowing I have a cheerleader is wonderful!

And a HUGE thank you to Jack...who has always been one of my biggest cheerleaders and fan! You're the best!

molly said...

wow! that sounds tough! i get winded just running up the steps to catch my train! good luck!

pinknest said...

omg why are you subjecting yourself to such insanity?

Anonymous said...

You'll never make it.

Anonymous said...

Dude -- anonymous sucks. I say if you WANT to run up 52 floors, go for it, baby! It's not any more insane than running 26.2 miles!!

Bethie said...

Thanks to everybody (except for Anonymous)! You guys are the best cheerleaders ever! :)