Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hungry Frog

I was heading out for a drink with Ross*, when he decided he was hungry. He asked me if I wanted to stop for a sandwich. Ah Sandwiches. You all know how much I love them. I, of course, said sure.

We stopped, and he ordered a sandwich...but didn't even ask if I wanted one too! This was a second date...and he felt that he could get a sandwich and eat it in front of me!! What the hell?! Yep, he ordered a sandwich, sat down and ate it in front of me.

Shouldn't he at least offered? You take a girl out on a date, you offer to get her a sandwich. Am I so out of it that this is no longer a practice?

*Why I keep changing the names, I'll never know.

3 comments:

Bede said...

Is Hungry Frog the same guy as Urping Frog? If so, I think I'd chalk it up to tummy issues. LOL.

Who, me? said...

What a jerk!

Deanna said...

Jerk City!!!!!!!!!!