Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This post is brought to you by Isabelle

As a runner, I understand it's important to have an ample amount of protein in my diet. It aids in muscle repair and recovery. Also as a vegetarian, I sometimes feel the need to supplement my diet with protein shakes.

For these reasons, enlisted the help of Julia who works for Abbott and also owns EAS. I love these shakes, and in the scope of protein shakes these probably taste the best. Because she works for Abbott, she gets a discount on all of their products and I asked if I could take advantage of her employee discount. She was ordering for herself and her husband anyway, so it really wasn't a problem. (I bring it up, because her husband didn't want the Myoplex Lite, he wanted the powder shakes--resulting in a gi-normous jug that contained 8LBS OF PRODUCT!!!--I thought it was funny.)

Any who, I met Julia for our weekly run and she had the shakes for me. As she was handing me the box she looked down and saw that something had been added to the packaging...
That would be her daughter's school picture stuck to my boxes of protein shake. We were laughing so hard! Clearly, Isabelle is endorsing the EAS Myoplex Lite. What were her thought processes as she walked passed these protein shakes? Did she say to herself "Hey, I've got these stickers of me...they should go...HERE!!" Ah, sometimes I wonder what kids are thinking.

No comments: