Wednesday, February 18, 2009

On the Road Again

It's that time of year again...the annual Chicago Auto Show!! Ah, how I do love horsepower! Although due to current economic trends, the hp-palooza was definitely down played and fuel efficiency was all the rage. To be honest, I was looking at the SUV's to better accommodate my triathloning, Chicago snow, and comparing them for mpg (BTW--I'm really liking the Ford Escape!).

But in true Auto Show form
I HAD to see my favorites...The 2009 Mustang, in a beautiful cheery red. (I seem to have forgotten why I need a bigger car that won't get stuck in the snow...)
Followed by the 2010 Shelby, with 315 hp...(Yeah, I think I may have started talking dirty to her.)
And I do, of course, prefer my babies American made (I'm my Grandpa's girl on this one!) and headed over to Chevy to see the Stingray concept. She looks like the Batmobile!! I love her!
And finally, my celebrity sighting of the Auto show this year...one of the Autobots from Transformers: It's Bumble Bee!! It may not be Optimus Prime, but still one of my favorites (that and Jazz). I'd say it was a fun time at the auto show!

No comments: