Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Here Comes the Sun

This past weekend was clearly a bomb. I'm sure you've read the previous posts, but I will add that my wallet was also stolen. That's right; no cash, no ID, no credit cards. NADA.

I called and cancelled everything. So far, I have a new Driver's Licence and State ID as well as my debit card. I'm about to go postal on UPS because according to my tracking number, my cards were delivered yesterday. I haven't seen them yet. This blows!!

I also finally made it to the doctor. A bout of steroids and antibiotics later, I'm hoping I'll start feeling better. I'm still questioning the 1/2 marathon this weekend. We'll see if it's walker friendly. If nothing else, I'll still be there to cheer on Amy.

So why the sun? Well, first of all, I am going to the Sunshine State tomorrow! I also went to the CARA Volunteer event where I got my new running jacket! It's even got built in gloves! If that wasn't exciting enough, I won the raffle!! I've never won a big prize like that!! What did I win? Oh, round trip airfare to anywhere Jet Blue Flies! Oh-yeah!

Were you aware that Jet Blue flew to the Caribbean? Here comes the sun!

No comments: