Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My New Super Power

I think I have discovered my super power. Apparently, I have mastered the art of invisiblity. First of all, at work I was sitting at a table with my children and several people walked in my classroom and couldn't find me. (Yeah, because I totally look like an 8th grader.)

Then, I was in line at Panera to get dinner today. This couple walked in, and the guy walked right in front of me and stood less than too inches away as if I wasn't even there!! His significant other that he was with, finally noticed and scolded him.

If that wasn't enough, I was swimming (and I use that term loosely), I got out of the pool and the life guard said "Oh, Hi Beth, I didn't see you there." ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Wow, that's comforting, didn't see me in the pool. Great. Good thing I didn't drown.

Clearly, my super power is the gift of invisiblity...maybe I missed my calling, clearly I should have been a spy instead of an art teacher!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth, what's with the blank blog?




;)

Anonymous said...

00-Bethie strikes again!

Who, me? said...

See, in New York when someone pretends to not see you in line you get to snide and loud if you wanna. Then EVERYONE sees you.

pinknest said...

lol!! sounds dangerous!

Anonymous said...

All Six feet of you is invisilbe! That may come in handy some day.
Mom