Friday, May 25, 2007

Ok, I'm just whining.

I have the worst sinus infection ever--I stayed home from work yesterday to sleep. It's actually spread to my ears it's so bad. UGH. I feel like OIA (to those of you non-Augie/SPD's, that's "Open Infected Ass"). My doctor actually gave me a months (30 days) worth of antibiotics. I swear, with that much in my system, I'll cough and cure 6 people. To add insult to injury, I have a 6K on Sunday and haven't done any running all week. I feel so unprepared. If that wasn't enough, I have a 10K on deck for next weekend. If my sinuses don't kill me the races might--no matter what Barb says.

I tried to cheer myself up this afternoon by going to Dairy Queen and getting a Brownie Batter Blizzard. They said they couldn't make it. I decided a that I would make do with a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard...with extra Hot Fudge.

Hey, a girl's gotta do, what a girls gotta do. Time to get chip-faced!

And on a random side note, I totally rocked the Jeporady catagory of "I'm Not Wearing Any Pants" on the show today. (It's true! But I only added it because the catagory name was funny--and if it's not funny to you, maybe it's the drugs and cold medicine that I'm taking...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are better!
Mom