Monday, May 28, 2007

Mad-City Runs

This weekend was the Madison Marathon! No worries, I'm not the crazy one doing that...I left the 26.2 miles to Sarah and Barb. We headed out on Saturday night, and thanks to our gracious host Darryl we had a place to stay!

I ran the 6K, so I was done much sooner than Sarah and Barb. I walked around Bratfest. I even found a shirt that said "Will Run for Beer, Brats and Cheese" (totally made for me!) I also made some friends! This woman raises CCI puppies, just like mom! Look! He finished the half marathon!! :)


Sarah finishes strong...and as you can see--She's AWESOME!

Here's all three of us happy to be finished, and yes this is Barb's first Marathon as a doctor!

It was a fun weekend--Thanks again to Darryl!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - my posture really sucks. Please remind me to stand up stright!! :)