Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Annoying

Today was annoying...

I showed up to work for a meeting that never happened. ( I was the only one who showed up, after I called yesterday to confirm that there was in fact a meeting). My mouth is still numb (see other post). I didn't feel like working out, so as a result I feel like a sloth... you know how it is...I'm just whining (but it is the reason I'm hiding out, playing on-line and blogging!)

Well, I decided cheep pizza is the answer to my woes. I stick a frozen pizza in the oven. Twenty minutes later, when I opened the oven...





WTF?!?!

Seriously? How is half the pizza burned and half a sea of raw mush?!?!?

I tried to cook it a little longer hoping that the raw side would be salvageable. No good, the burnt side just got more burned and set off my smoke alarm.

Forget this. I'm calling Little Caesar's. Wish me luck on the pick up!!

3 comments:

Matt Brand said...

thanks for your comments! i make 'em, all by my lonesome (but sometimes with help...)

molly said...

that looks like a pizza i would make. i am a horrible cook!!

pinknest said...

whaaaa??? looks like in addition to calling little caesar's, you need an oven fixer!