Thursday, June 1, 2006

Jimmy Dean has the best ideas

Our team is in charge of breakfast for the staff tomorrow morning. I headed to the Sara Lee Outlet for some yummy, yet cheap baked goods. While looking for some muffins, I looked up an noticed an unfamiliar product that totally cracked me up! (The lady who worked there must have thought I was crazy taking a picture of it with my camera phone!)

What cracked me up was not the combination, because let's face it, who hasn't thought that this was a good combination, but the fact that it was both, "New and Improved!" and "On a Stick".

It makes me wonder, what was the improvement? Was it the stick? I have to say, I do love a good bagel dog (which I can also get at the Sara Lee Outlet). Is this the a.m. equivalent of the bagel dog? And for that matter, why doesn't my bagel dog have a stick?

I was not brave enough to buy them and have a try, but if anyone else is ambitious (I have a feeling that Chris and Mike are going to make it their mission to try them), let me know how they taste!

3 comments:

molly said...

oh, i would soooo eat that!

Anonymous said...

Market Day also sells a version which I have eaten. I enjoy them but Matt could take it or leave it. Of course, he's more of a bacon than a sausage man. Hey, it's all pig to me!
~Juls

pinknest said...

this makes me crave a corn dog.