Sunday, September 18, 2005

Apples and Oranges

I am not in denial. I can admit it. I am not technological in anyway shape or form. So, it makes sense that when I plan to make a major electronics purchase, I really try to research it as much as possible. Unfortunately this time, it backfired.

I wanted an iPod. I settled on the iPod 30, but I decided to wait until after my birthday. What happened that very weekend that has me still not owing an iPod? The fact that Apple up and yanked all the mini’s off the shelves and came out with the new “Nano”. Not that I have anything to say about the Nano. It looks sleek and the fact that it comes in black is appealing. But I don’t want a Nano. I want something that will hold more songs.

I could just get the 20GB or the 60GB, but which one would be the best? Is Apple going to come out with a re-designed 20 or 60 without warning? Is a 20GB enough? Is a 60 GB too much? What do I do?!?!

I know that the iPod, as with any other product will be obsolete in a year…some thing better or smaller will come out. But for now…what’s an un-technological girl to do?
Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for the 60. Too much room is better than not enough. Then again, does anyone really need instant access to 15,000 80's tunes? hahaha

I vote for the 60 anyway. ;-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

my suggestion would be to forget the iPod altogether. The man has implanted tracking devices in them to monitor us all! It's a conspiracy dude! Down with the man!