Monday, January 4, 2010

The Bachelor (Drinking Game)

Time for a new Bachelor...with the cat fights, tears and roses. Now, while I'm a complete and total love junkie, this show is all about the crazy. Therefore, I would like to share with you the drinking game Danielle and I have made up to play while watching this show. I give you:

The Bachelor Drinking Game
  • Every time they say the word "Rose".
  • Anytime Chris is Captain Obvious. (ie, "This is the final rose of the evening.")
  • Anytime there's tears or crazy.
  • Anytime some one claims to "be in love" or that they're "not here to make friends".
  • Whenever the Bachelor is confused about his choice.
  • Any time someone does or says something that could be used for a future restraining order.

Please, feel free to join us on Monday nights, because this is a prime example of the Hot/Crazy Scale. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Find HD Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them at Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that particular make. The prices for the shoes are about 210 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 220 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 200 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices seeking the velcros were about 300 pounds on every site. But for all I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you send, choice look audacious in behalf of more related articles promptly as its anecdote of my pet issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.