Saturday, February 3, 2007

Nicky's Night of Fun

Little Nicky is now another year older, but is he wiser? Let’s see!

Espo Squared—or as the boys say, “Cubed”. Nothing but trouble can come from a night of drinking with the Espo boys!




Nick’s clearly having a good time.







My Butkus jersey was making me friends all night. When this guy was in high school, he his neighbor was a Chicago Bear!! He played football with Butkus!!








I reminded Nick of my no fruiting the beer rule, so I ate the orange out of his Blue Moon, and threw the rind back in his beer.






Twins!








As the evening progressed, Nicky was quite inebriated, so it’s on to TBK for our drunken friend. Mike takes the wheel.










Nicky is so happy!! Definitely his drunk smile.







Nick decides to try to take a pic…it’s slightly, um, askew.





Mmmm…big burrito





Did he really put French fries on his burrito???







Stuffed in the back seat.







My favorite pic, Mike dragging Nick out of the back seat of his truck by his feet.






Sweet Dreams, Nicky and Happy Birthday!






No comments: