Saturday, April 15, 2006

What have I been up to?

I know, I know…it’s been a while.

Here’s what I’ve been up too:

A week and a half ago I came down with the stomach-flu. (Yes, Barb. I know there’s no such thing as “stomach flu”) I spent Monday and Tuesday lying on the bathroom floor praying for death.

Then, back to school for the close of the third quarter. Gotta get those grades in!

Then SPRING BREAK!!

I flew down to Florida for a week to see my parents and spend a few days at Disney World! This was Chris’ first time there! We had a great time!! I hope we’ll get our pictures soon!



Here's one of Chris with a Dole Whip (thank you, Sarah for bringing this wonderful thing into our lives!) If you've never had a Dole Whip, I'd highly recomend them! They're pineapple softserve floating in pineapple juice. Don't knock it, until you've tried it, it's heaven in a cup!

I have to say, I really need a new camera. The one I have I bought before digital cameras even existed! It’s starting to die on me (sniff! I took that camera on foreign term!) My next one will be digital for two reasons 1) I have to get with the times, and 2) you all need more pics on my blog!

Any suggestions for what to get/look for would be appreciated!

No comments: